01 March, 2009

Today it`s sunday and I`ll do not so much. We woke up late, at 11 o`clock am because the party yesterday was very long... Today I have to learn a little bit for latin and the rest of the time I spend with my boyfriend. I think we relax, watch TV and do other things^^ At the evening we have to part us from each other untill wednesday because tomorrow I have to go to school again and David must work! During the week unfortunately we don`t see each other so often because the most time I have to learn and my honey has to work every day till 6 o`clock pm...there is no time for a relaxed day in twos....That sucks! I hate sunday evening because the weekend is at the end and you know that tomorrow you have to get up early again. Definitely the weekend is to short for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment