02 March, 2009

Today it`s a bad day because I am ill. I couldn`t go to school because I have got stomach pains and headaches. Last night I disgorged for 2 times and so I haven`t slept very much. =( It sucks that I couldn`t go to school today because we have to write a class test in latin today and so I have to write it later, maybe next week or so.
I am also sad because untill wednesday I can not see my boyfriend and I miss him awfully. He has to work very long every day, I have to go to school (when I am well again) and I must learn and do homework at the afternoon. It`s so annoying.
I hope that I am feeling better tomorrow because I don`t want to miss so much lessons. Today I`ll not do anything. All day I am laying in my bed, read, learn, watch TV and the most time I am sleeping. It´s the best medicine I think :D

No comments:

Post a Comment