03 March, 2009

Today it`s nothing special. I went to school to the normal time, 7 o`clock the bus came and half past 7 the first lesson begun. Yes I have been at school today =), I am fine again! The lessons today have been like every tuesday, boring and not really interesting except the "Komplexe Lernleistung" from Jonas (a boy from my class). He made his talk in biology.
After 7 lessons I went with the train home and at 3 o`clock pm I was at home than I ate lunch and after this I watched a little bit TV. Now I am surfing in the internet and I am writing my post. Later I will learn some english and french. At the evening when my parents are at home, we will eat dinner and after that I think I will watch some TV again and half past 10 I will sleep. So you see, nothing special at this day....

No comments:

Post a Comment