28 February, 2009

Today I am in school because of the open house day. I woke up at 8 o`clock am and at 10 o`clock am the open house day begun. I present with some other students, Mrs Mulcahy and Mrs Kretzschmar the comenius-projekt. Tanja, David, Anna and I, we have been there together. We also listened to the songs of our schoolchoire, Anna and I showed Tanja and David our school with all rooms. It was really funny sometimes because Tanja was frightened that we have got mice and turtels in our biology room.=) At midday we went home. My boyfriend & I ate pizza because we haven`t had time to cook something and my parents had to work, so nobody was at home except us.
In the afternoon have been at the birthday party of my boyfriend`s grandmother and we stayed there till 1 o`clock am in the night. It was great, we talked, ate and drunk a lot....after that we went to David and slept!

No comments:

Post a Comment