26 February, 2009


Today I woke up at 5.30 am and than I took a shower because otherwise I wasn`t awake enough to go to school! At 6.45 am I went by car with my brother to the bus station! At 7.00 am the bus came and I went to school! The school startet at 7.30 am. Now I am sitting in front of the computer again and I am working at the comenius project (blog, e-mails etc.)..... I am hungry but fortunately in 10 minutes we have got our breakfast-break... xD
Untill 12 o`clock am I`m in the school. At the afternoon I will relax a little bit, watch TV and wait untill my boyfriend comes home from his work. When he is at home I will cook the dinner for my family, my boyfriend and me! After the meal we`ll watch some TV and I think at 10.30 pm we`ll go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. You woke up at 5.30????? My god I am not surprised you needed a shower. But what do you do from 5.30 till 6.45 when you go to the bus station? Get ready for school? Breakfast? If it were me I would be getting up at 6.40.

    You will have to explaing to my Spanish students about going to bed at 10.30. Most of them go to bed at gone midnight!

    ReplyDelete