27 February, 2009


I am very happy because today it`s friday....weekend, juhu :-)
It´s so boring at school because the teachers are striking and we only sit stupid in front of the computers and this untill 12 o`clock am...=/
No sorry, at 10 o`clock am we went home because we haven`t had any tasks, so we asked the headmaster and he told us that we can go home. That was great, only 2 hours school today :D
At the afternoon I slept, watched TV and waitet again untill my boyfriend David comes home! I am looking forwards to the weekend because I can spend all the time with my honey! On the picture you see David and me. We are together since nearly 7 months. Tomorrow I have to go to school because of the open house day at our school. I have to present the comenius-project and I must ask the questions from the visitors. David and my friend Tanja will come with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment